For 40 years, this positive and independent family-run business has been cultivating a passion for taste, quality and healthy products, and is committed to a CSR approach.
The company is managed in a collaborative and participative way with an organisation chart that is no longer a rake but a circle of competence with referents for each department. Employees are involved in the company’s strategy and have a stake in the company’s profit. We have a real family spirit within a friendly, efficient and supportive team of 35 people.
Employee training is very important for the company, especially in the context of business development and new production practices. The strength of a company lies in the efficiency of its people. Training our teams for today and tomorrow is essential.
Internal promotion and improving the employability of our employees is part of the company’s policy. We are committed to limiting the use of precarious work (temporary work, fixed-term contracts) by using skills from an employer grouping in which the employees are on permanent contracts.
Finally, in addition to the establishment of a CSE, social dialogue is permanent within the company and is facilitated by the close relations maintained with each employee.
For 40 years, we have been implementing eco-responsible practices:
- Our waste (paper, glass, metal, cardboard) is recycled.
- Our office paper is shredded and reused as packaging.
- As far as possible, we aim for eco-design of our packaging and products: our labels, mailings and communication materials are printed on recycled or FSC paper (paper from a sustainably managed forest).
- Our printers, all Imprim’vert certified, reduce their impact on the environment. Our products are offered in glass jars, 100% recyclable. We avoid over-packaging. Only a few squeezing plastic bottle packages remain because they have been favored by our customers so far. But this topic is under consideration within our company.
- We are committed to a system of continuous improvement to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Raising staff awareness of how to reduce our water, electricity and gas consumption.
- We monitor our energy (gas and electricity) and water consumption through indicators and aim to reduce them.
Each new product is subject to in-depth sourcing for each of its ingredients (spices, fruit and vegetables, etc.). We guarantee a constant supply of varieties, provenances, terroirs, as well as consistency of taste.
The production periods of each recipe are programmed taking into account the optimal harvest dates. The selected raw materials are picked ripe and naturally coloured. Our culinary expertise balances the natural alterations of our ingredients due to climatic variations to provide consistent tastes in our recipes.
We take our inspiration from grandmother’s tips to innovate in manufacturing and packaging: the processes created respect the products and enhance the recipes, in strict compliance with quality and food safety standards.
We cook on a human scale in two artisanal production rooms, using traditional cooking methods, with no colouring, no preservatives, no texture agents, no flavourings, in short, no additives…
Based on our knowledge of spices, their virtues and their combinations, we make our own blends, adjusted to the European taste and to our sensibility, in order to develop the unique taste identity of the range. We are always looking for new spices and new combinations. Each composition is finely tuned, like our curries, which can contain from 8 to 15 spices.
We maintain and develop a production facility that complies with food manufacturing standards (HACCP, FSSC 22000 certification, with rigorous quality, safety and traceability systems).
Allergen control is a good example of our strict procedures: we ask our suppliers for guarantees on the raw materials supplied. We plan production according to allergens: separate storage to avoid the risk of cross-contamination, thorough and specific cleaning after the use of declared allergens in our production workshop, use of dedicated equipment for handling allergens.