Our company has naturally engaged a sustainable development approach for several years, and obtained the Bioentreprisedurable® label introduced by the Synabio.
Read our 2020 CSR Report for more details.
The purpose of this approach is to formalize the sustainable development approach within the company, to improve existing practices at the economic, social and ecological levels. It allows downstream companies in the organic sector, and in particular VSEs and SMEs, to discover sustainable development as a tool for performance, cohesion and communication. It helps them formalize and deploy their CSR strategy and structure their commitments, which go well beyond simple compliance with regulations, on the basis of precise, objective and measurable criteria, evaluated each year during a third-party audit in a continuous improvement process.
The CSR policy we have put in place is based on 4 pillars:
- To offer our consumers healthy and tasty products
- Minimize the impact of our activity on nature
- To provide our teams with a framework and a work atmosphere where everyone feels good
- Develop sustainable growth and maintain relationships with its partners based on trust and transparency
The modernization of production tools has also led to a clear improvement in working conditions (less noise and less hardship). Indeed, each investment in production tools is designed to improve the working environment of employees as much as possible. In 2014, Naturgie completed insulation work that reduced energy consumption by 20%. In 2018, the creation of a closed circuit at the cooking machines resulted in 85% water savings and the facilities that had an environmental impact with greenhouse gases were 100% removed.
Always concerned about the effects of our production on the planet, we use packaging with the lowest possible impact:
- 100% recyclable glass jars
- the lightest possible jars, to minimize the weight of the glass/content ratio
- recycled paper labels, especially for the Saveurs & Fruits range
- recycled cardboard packaging